Friday 5:00 to 6:15PM is team check-in, pick up shirts and meet your coaches and teammates.
Friday 6:30PM- National Anthem
Friday 6:35PM- Welcome and Speeches
Friday 6:45PM- USA Selects Player and Coaches Introductions
Umpire team: Minnesota Elite Umpires
Saturday 8:00AM- Games begin
Saturday 9:30AM- FLEXX Sports begins evaluation. Your team will be pre-scheduled throughout the day for evaluations.
Saturday 6:30PM- Last round of games begin
Saturday 6:45PM- FLEXX will conclude evaluations for the weekend.
Sunday 8:00AM- Games begin
Sunday 2:00PM- Last round of games begin
Coaches, we are always looking for coaches. You can also request to coach on this nomination form too. Instead of nominating (2) players just put N/A next to name nomination.
This event is a fun end of the year celebration for the children and coaches that play softball within community based associations. Teams will be divided as equally as we can make them. Your players may NOT end up on the same team. There will be kids of varying skill levels on all teams.
Welcome to the USA Softball Selects nomination. We are excited for the players you are about to nominate to the Select Teams. We feel this will be a great way to recognize your community players for the commitment they have made to your organization. These players should be Selects in every sense of the term. They should be great players and great kids. Click on the above Link to nominate players and apply to be a coach.
Location Sunshine Park, Andover, MN.
Dates are August 9th to August 11th, 2019.
Opening ceremonies and check in will be on August 9th and games and evaluations by FLEXX Softball will be on the 10th and 11th.
The cost to participate is $75.00 per player.
USA SOFTBALL SELECTS PARTICIPATION RULES
1. Team coaches and community directors are the ONLY people allowed to fill this form out. We will confirm with association directors.
2. Process for players being nominated. Coaches will again nominate a maximum of two players. Each team can only nominate two (2) players. We do not have room for more players. NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. Coaches, we are always looking for coaches to coach. If interested please consider volunteering. At the bottom of the player nomination form we added two questions, a simple yes or no do you want to coach and what is your shirt size.
4. New to the process: It is the coach’s responsibility to forward the nomination link to their players/parents after they have submitted their nomination. Please confirm that the nomination was received by the player/parent.
5. New to the process: It is the parent’s responsibility to complete the nomination process for their child including payment by the deadline of July 22nd. Parents, please double check to make sure the correct spelling of last name of the player, shirt size and jersey number.
6. Logging in: If you have an account with FLEXX Sports you can log in with that email and password. If you register as a coach and your daughter or daughters are also playing, you can add them to your account by clicking on the account tab in your profile where you will see an option to add members. To access your profile, click on your name in the top right of the home page.
7. The registration period will be from June 1st to July 22nd (this date has been extended to day after 14u-18u State Tournament). We cannot take late registrations because we have to get information to printers to meet deadline. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.
8. Players can expect to be separated. We are trying to create equal teams. The kids are capable of making new friends and will.
9. Parents should not ever call our office. Work through your directors.
1900 Crosstown Blvd NW
Andover, MN 55304
Games will be held on fields 1-4. FLEXX evaluations on fields 5-6.
The USA Softball Selects weekend will be on August 9-11th.
Check-in and opening ceremonies will be on August 9th.
Three scheduled games and evaluations will be on the 10 and 11th.
The players along with their team will be evaluated on the following items.